Friday, November 22, 2002

Turns out I can blog today after all
Besides being the Feast of St. Cecilia, today is also the anniversary of the day
C.S. Lewis went to his reward.
"So far I have felt the normal feelings of a man my age- like an old tree that is losing all its leaves one by one: this feels like an axe-blow near the roots." - J.R.R. Tolkien to Priscilla Tolkien, November 26, 1963
In honor of the day, I also publish a Lewisian quiz result.



The only book which doesn't take place in Narnia at all, per se, you're the story of a voyage to find the end of the world and hopefully the Seven Lost Lords (remember Rhoop!). You contain some of the most unique people and places and beautiful descriptions of the whole series.


Find out which Chronicles of Narnia book you are.


I'm glad I got that one, since it's the one that has a lot of Reepicheep, who is probably my favorite character in the books.

Thanks to Sacra Doctrina for the link.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Binary options are a great option for earning a housewife. I read a lot of bad reviews about binary options - a lie! Ask whether it is possible to make binary options? Can!!! Enjoys an excellent strategy to binary options, all happy! Strategy took away option-strategies.org/strategies/

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home